God chooses to describe his grand cosmic plan for the redemption of humankind as adoption.
God’s desire is to “set the lonely in families” and help the fatherless, through me.
- Pray for them. Find children at http://adoptkskids.org/
- Speak up for them. Tell others the importance or become a court appointed advocate (NationalCASA.org).
- Provide financially. Give to the church where a portion goes to orphan causes, give to the BIC Spice program, provide for those who can do foster care or adopt, share in a child’s adoption fund (Reece’s Rainbow).
- Support those who help orphans. Mow, baby sit, organize meals for foster parents. Have a shower for a family adopting a child of any age.
- Become a foster parent. Adopt a child.
- Mentor and care for them by forming a relationship with a foster/adopted children.
- Support and care for birthparents who placed or are placing a child with an adoptive family.