Check back later for more info and updates if the situation or regulations change. Posted 5-12-2020.
LIVE SERVICES: http://live.revo.church
Watch this video to the end for all the details, but God wants us to consistently worship, learn from preaching and teaching, and have community. So, here’s how we’ll accomplish this:
We’ll get back into Church in THREE STAGES.
Basically, May: Growth Groups only at assigned times, no kid’s stuff. June: Open, but limited kid’s stuff. July: Open all the way.
DETAILS AND THE THREE STAGES:
Please maintain 6 feet between you and others who don’t live with you, when possible.
Offering buckets won’t be passed. We’ll encourage people to continue to give online, or put their offering in the secured red box along with their red attendance cards.
We will spread the seats further apart and have a limit on attendance numbers.
Hand sanitizer will be throughout the building, and RevoKid’s areas.
We will encourage people who do not have children to pick-up, and who are able to walk on grass, to exit through the back door to keep our hallway less congested.
We will be releasing in groups. The sanctuary is divided into three sections. Section 1 will release first, then 2, and finally 3. This will help keep crowding in the hallway down.
Services will be kept to 65 minutes or less (we’ll try!) to allow more coming and going time between services.
Other cleaning and sanitizing plans will also be implemented.
STAGE 1 (final three weeks of May)
– We encourage you to watch live online with your growth group. Since most of our growth groups are around 10 people it’s a great way to worship, hear preaching, and have community while still limiting our gathering size: http://live.revo.church
– Your growth group will be invited (but assigned) to one of our three service times. This way each of you can come to a service in-person periodically, without having large crowds.
– If you aren’t in a growth group consider joining one now (www.revo.church/growthgroups) or meeting with some people you know to watch live online.
– If you feel the need to come in person, or are new to Revolution Church, you can choose to come to the building on Sunday morning. But, please note we are limiting the number of people in the building for each service (approximately 75 people in 7,200 sq ft), spreading the chairs further way, and requesting that you avoid close contact and shaking of hands. If we reach our predetermined limit we will ask anyone else arriving to watch from home.
– Children: during this time, we are not going to be doing childcare during the service, except for children of guests (if they choose to) and children of volunteers who will be here for multiple services.
– Your children will receive something in the mail each week containing information and a lesson from our RevoKids director. They’ll have something to look forward to, and as a parent you’ll have the opportunity to help teach your child about Jesus! Along with the mailer, you can get online and watch a new video lesson each week.
– There will be no Youth Group Meetings
– Remember that Jesus said he’ll take care of your food and clothing, as long as you put him first. In Matthew 6:31-33 Jesus said, “Do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
We don’t need to horde things or panic. We believe God is still in control.
STAGE 2 (June)
The building is OPEN to everyone!
As long as you don’t have symptoms, or been around someone who may have COVID-19 please come in person.
– Kids rooms will be open, if you need them. Although we will encourage you to keep your kids with you during the service, and we will provide RevoKids Activity Sheets to help your child stay focused during the service.
– Youth Group will consider meeting again (stay up to date on the Youth Facebook page)
STAGE 3 (July)
– Open all the way, including RevoKids.
– Kid’s activity sheets for the sermon will not be handed out.